Thermapen Surface – Thermapen with surface probe – ideal for hotplates, grills etc
Thermapen Surface – Thermapen 3 with surface temperature probe
- ideal for grills, griddles, hotplates, pipe temperatures etc
- temperature range -49.9 to 299.9 °C
- lightweight, compact & easy to use
- foldaway stainless steel probe
- probe dimensions 8mm diameter x 95mm
- 2 year guarantee
₹6,550.00 Exc. GST
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Reviews (0)
The Thermapen 3 Surface has all the benefits of the SuperFast Thermapen 3 coupled to a ribbon surface probe and is particularly useful in determining the temperature of hot plates or pipe temperatures etc*.
The Thermapen® 3 thermometer incorporates a large digital display with a precise read-out over the range of -49.9 to 299.9 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution and an accuracy of ±0.4 °C. The resolution can be switched to 1 °C, if required, via a switch in the battery compartment. The thermometer will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled if not required. Both low battery (icon) and open circuit indication are also displayed, when applicable. Each Thermapen® is powered by two lithium coin cell batteries with a minimum life expectancy of 1500 hours.
The thermometer probe, conveniently folds back through 180 degrees into the side of the instrument when not in use. The casing is washable and includes ‘Biomaster’ additive that reduces bacteria growth and the ergonomic rubber seal minimises the risk of the ingress of water, dust or food.
* Please note, with the ribbon surface probe Thermapen the accuracy and speed of response will be dependant on whether the surface is flat and heat transfer compound is used