heavy duty PTFE wire probe
Heavy duty PTFE wire temperature probe.
- response time less than 1 second
- suitable for fridges, freezers etc.
- temperature range -75 to 250°C
- accuracy (type K) ±0.5°C, 0°C to 100°C
- accuracy (type T) ±0.2 °C, -20 °C to 70 °C
- Ø2.4 x 1000mm / 2000mm
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Reviews (0)
Fridge Freezer PTFE wire temperature probe – This heavy duty PTFE insulated wire temperature probe is ideal for measuring the air temperature in a range of appliances, such as fridges and freezers.
The probe has a rapid response time of less than 1 second. Temperature range -75 to 250°C. Maximum probe temperature is 250°C.
The probe measures Ø2.4mm and is available in 1000 mm or 2000 mm versions. It is suitable for attaching to a wide range of thermometers.