general purpose temperature probe
General Purpose Probe – ideal for industrial applications
- available in two probe lengths
- response time less than 20 seconds
- temperature range -50 to 100 °C
- accuracy (type K) ±0.5°C, 0°C to 100°C
- accuracy (type T) ±0.2 °C, -20 °C to 70 °C
- Reviews (0)
This general purpose probe is ideal for use with our range of industrial thermometers and TD2TC ThermaData WiFi Logger. Suitable for a wide range of applications, it is supplied with a two metre PVC insulated lead and thermocouple connector.
The probe has a response time of less than 20 seconds and measures temperature over the range of -50 to 100 °C.
The probe dimensions are Ø4.8 mm and available in lengths of 100 or 150 mm.